Pesticide-free Rose Water softens hair and is rich in flavonoids and vitamins A, B3, C, D, and E. It stabilizes your hair’s pH balance and can aid in repairing hair’s damaged porosity (your hair's ability to absorb moisture). It acts as an anti-inflammatory and can reduce or lessen dandruff caused by fungal infections. Not only is Rose Water moisturizing, but it is also conditioning, antimicrobial, and stimulates blood circulation. One is vapor distilled (capturing the vapor that rises from boiled roses) and one is pure the water the roses directly soaked in). Both are organic. People like the Vapor on their face and body because it’s light and sweeter, and the pure in their hair because it’s more earthy and has more of the plant’s nutrients.
· Spray & massage in hair before detangling
· Use as an after shampoo leave-in rinse to add shine and soften hair
· If hair is too dry to absorb oils & moisturizers, massage in Rose Water prior to application
· Use to dilute shampoos and add luster to hair
· Rose Water can also be used as facial cleanser, anti-aging toner, and acne treatment
· Discard Vapor after 3 months and Pure/Concentrated after 1 month