Queen of Hearts offers an intensely enticing fragrance that promotes tranquility and relaxation. I start by adding at least 10 Amethyst gems inside; amethyst represents the CROWN CHAKRA, the center for trust, devotion, inspiration, happiness, and positivity. It’s associated with the pineal gland, nervous system, and pituitary gland. Queen of Hearts helps to balance your Crown Chakra. I then add organic rose buds and petals; roses have been used in holistic medicine for headaches, nervous tension, menstrual problems, emotional balance, and much more. Over time, the roses will turn beige once the oils fully absorb its properties, which is why I make them fresh to order, but the roses will not negatively affect the oils potency when they change color. Next, organic dried sage leaves are added to clear away negative energy and lift your spirits to higher plane. All the oils used in Queen of Hearts were selected because they have a history in holistic medicine of increasing wellbeing and decreasing female-related ailments.
Take Clary Sage for example. The main chemical component of Clary Sage is linalyl acetate (a naturally occurring phytochemical found in many flowers and spice plants), and part of the esters group (a chemical compound naturally found in fruits), making it one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils. Inhaling Clary Sage promotes feelings of relaxation, allowing for a restful night’s sleep and was widely used during the middle ages for relieving hot flashes, mood swings, cramps, endometriosis, muscle fatigue, PMS, menopause, hormonal balance, postpartum depression, starting milk production, and as a general nerve tonic.
Queen of Hearts also has Marjoram, nicknamed “joy of the mountains,” and was known to the Greeks and Romans as a symbol of happiness. Marjoram is valued for its calming properties and its positive effect on the nervous system, improving cognitive function* and relieving stress. The other essential oils have been known to help provide grounding and balance to ones emotions. Many oils in Queen of Hearts have been used for centuries in African, Native American, and Eastern medicine, as well as currently in modern Western holistic medicine.
- Begin your day by putting Queen of Hearts on the bottom of your feet to promote feelings of calmness and tranquility throughout the day.
- Apply to your wrists or neck to help ease anxious feelings.
- Apply to contact points (nerve endings) in feet and hands and use before meditation
- During your menstrual cycle, roll on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Massage into shoulders, neck, and back for a cooling, soothing sensation.
- Add to temples and back of neck before taking a test or presenting in public.
- Apply to the wrists while traveling to help calm emotions.
- Diffuse in your car during road trips to create a calming, soothing environment.
- Apply to the back of the neck to lessen feelings of stress.
- Apply to muscles before and after exercising.
- Use during a hand massage.
- Apply to feet before a bath for enhanced stress-relieving effects.
- Diffuse or apply to pillow at night for a restful sleep.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, Clary Sage, Whole Sage Leaf, Marjoram Leaf , Rose Buds & Petals, Amethyst Gems, Wintergreen Leaf, Lavender Flower, Peppermint Plant, Frankincense Resin, Cilantro Herb, Roman Chamomile Flower, Basil Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf essential oils. Spruce Leaf, Ho Wood Leaf, Frankincense Resin, Blue Tansy Flower, Blue Chamomile Flower, and Osmanthus Flower essential oils.