Ayurveda, developed over 5,000 years ago in India, is one of the world's oldest holistic healing systems. It’s based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit. Its main goal is to promote good health and eliminate stress – a common trigger of hair loss. There is Ayurvedic medicine, yoga, diet, etc.., and Ayurvedic hair treatment methods.
Today, many people buy bundles of weave from the heads of Indian girls and women, but why haven’t we widely used their Ayurvedic hair care methods to eliminate common hair ailments and grow our own hair? Well now you can! With Hair Gold KESH you get all the benefits of combining herbs and natural powders native to India into 1 easy-to-use hair oil. KESH literally means HAIR in Hindi, but in Sikhism (a monotheistic religion, KESH is the practice of allowing one's hair to grow naturally as a symbol of respect for the perfection of God's creation. Hair Gold KESH has ingredients native to India like:
- Amla – Promotes hair growth, natural conditioner, slows gray hair development
- Neem – Controls dandruff, nourishes scalp
- Shikakai – Cleanses scalp & hair, strengthenshair roots, makes hair silky, etc…
- Brahmi – Ayurveda's most potent hair vitalizer, it detoxes scalp, strengthens & lengthens hair, reduces hair loss, etc…
- Aritha – Soapnut powder, cleanses hair acting as a natural shampoo, giving it volume & bounce
- Fenugreek seeds, ginger powder, & much more!
Hair Gold KESH
Ingredients: Amla (Indian Gooseberry) Powder, Shikakai Fruit Powder, Brahmi Leaf Powder, Aritha (Soapnut) Fruit Powder, Ground Raw Ginger, Aloe Vera Powder, Ground Coriander Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds, Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Black Haitian Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Rose Water, Shea Nut Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil; Peppermint, Lavender, Melaleuca(Tea Tree) Oil, Geranium, Holy Basil, Lemongrass, Lemon, Lime, & Rosemary Oil, Frankincense, Ylang Ylang, Ravintsara, Cedarwood, Sage